Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweet and precious...

♥ Hi there all you wonderful Copic friends! 

Åsa here today.


Im going to show you a card with one of the cute images from Saturated Canary.
I really love them, most of all 'cause they are so much fun to color.


I used papers from Authentique and Maja Design and colored the image 
in the same color scene as the papers.
I've decorated in a romantic style with flowers and roses from WOC
and matching chippies from MIC.


I've used the following Copics:
Skin: E13-11-00-000-R20
Hair: E29-E25-E29
Blue: B97-95-93-91
Pink: R85-83-81
Camera: W9-7-5-3
Brown bag: E74-71-70
Purple bag: V95-93-91
Ground shadow: W3-1-0
Sky shadow: BG000-B02

♥ Big hugs from Åsa 

11 comments:

sue w. said...

This is wonderful and your colouring is amazing. Love the shaped background too.
Hugs Sue W.

Maryann Laursen said...

This is so gorgeous and I just get sooo jealous again, when I see this perfect coloring, and wonder if I´ll ever get to this point too sometimes? LOL. Stunning work.

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card and I loveeee the shape! hugs! mojca

Marian said...

Ziet er weer prachtig uit
Groetjes

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely beautiful ....truly is!! xx

Cinzia C. said...

Wonderful and inspirational card Asa, as usual!!
I really love this image and your colouring is superb.The layout is stunning!

Big hugs
Cinzia x

Dianne said...

Wow your Europe Copic girls blow me away, your coloring is perfection oh man just BRILLIANT. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration around the world...

Franz♥ said...

Totally love it Asa! This SC is too cute and your colouring makes her even more special!

A big hug, Franz.

Wenda said...

Great card, I love it

Hugs Wenda

Kjersti said...

Beautiful Åsa! Awesome coloring and a beautiful image - love that edge punch, looks great!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just beautiful Asa, the blues and pinks are lovely and I love your card design.xxx Ann Marie