Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring is coming - right?

Hi there everyone!

Åsa here today with some Copic inspiration!


I have used one of my favourite Saturated Canary stamps.


I gone with Lilac today too.
Can you believe it? I think I got inspired last time!!
Or maybee it's just me longing for Spring and Summer.

Papers from Maja Designs lovely Spring Basic.


I have used the following Copics:

Skin: E11-21-00-000-R20-R11
Hair: E57-55-53-51
Dress: V99-95-93-91-RV000
Shoes: E75-71-70
Rose: R89-85-83-81
Grass: G99-94-21-20
Sky: B0000

I have colored on Perfect Coloring Paper.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs, Åsa

8 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh you coloured her so beautifully. hugs! MOjca

Diny Sprakel said...

Asa, what a beauty! I love the sketch of your card, give me ideas. Greetings Diny

Becky said...

OH My, this is fabulous! Gorgeous color and adorable image.

Marian said...

Wat een geweldige mooi kaart
Groetjes

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is so lovely and your image is pretty and coloured to perfection stunning layout too xx

hauiline said...

Hi Asa,

this ist such a wonderful card, beautiful coloured and such a sweet image.

Hugs
Anja

Franz♥ said...

I love your colouring Asa! And your cards are Always so romantic and fine!

Hugs, Franz.

Kjersti said...

This is so beautiful Åsa, love your coloring - the hair looks gorgeous! Hugs Kjersti:)