Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shop Til You Drop

Morning,

Today I'd like to share with you two CHA stamps coming to Little Darlings Rubber Stamps in a couple of weeks.  I have coloured in pastel tones for a change and created the Paris background to match the little Candibean Shop Til You Drop image, isn't she a darling.   The postcard is from my stash but fitted perfectly with the little Eiffel Tower postage stamp in the corner.


The brickwork was created using mainly the E group of Copics.  I have added a tag and attached some Melissa Frances pink tulle secured with a pearl brad.  The butterfly is my new favourite by Joycraft.




Copics Used:-
Skin E00, E21, E11, E000, R20
Hair E43, E25, E31, E50
Pinks R83, R81, RV10, RV000
Lilacs V15, V12, V00, V000
Greens YG67, YG63, YG03, G99, G20
Greys C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Browns E44, E43, E42, E41, E40

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

absolutely wonderful scene!!!

Blankina said...

Super pretty card!
Just pinned it onto my copics board,
Hugs Blankina

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Jasmina

Cindi said...

Love the Paris stamp, I may have to buy it!

Franz♥ said...

Another Amazing creation sweetie!

Fab design and Amazing colouring, your creations Always blow me away!

Hugs, Franz.

Angie Bächi said...

Wow Tracy, so so so love your scenery! Fabulous soft colouring :) She looks so sweet doing her shopping. Great work! TFS.
xox, Angie