Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

A lot of gears


Hello Copic fans,

It's my turn today (Wenda) to show you a card, I made one with a digi I found on DeviantART this one is from Jade Dragonne. The gears on the card I made with siliconen mould and the Melting pot from Ranger and colored with Distress Stain.


It's not good to see on the photo but I put some glimmer mist on the sheets and some Pan Pastel bronze on the gears so it is bling bling.


The colors I just are :

Skin : E11 - E00 - E000 - E0000
Hair : E59 - E18 - YR27 - E35
Stockings : E33 - E31 - E30
Sheets : E53 - E51 - E50
Red / Purple : C7 - R59 - R56 - E04 - E02
Grey : T10 - T8 - T6 - T4 - T2 - T0
Background : W4 - W3 - W2 - W1 - W0 - W00

I hope I did inspire you with my card and wish you a nice day



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great creation Wenda!!! Love it!!!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Great creation Wenda!!! Love it!!!
Jasmina

Franz♥ said...

Wow! What a sexy image Wenda! Love it and your colouring is amazing as usual!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Wow, love the colours! Nice!

DebraK said...

This is so awesome! Love the colors, love the image and your coloring is just perfect! Wish I could find the digi... :( Could you please tell me the name of it? I searched by artist and it didn't come up... thanks!