Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Iris


Hello dear all Copic friends,
it’s Cinzia here  today  wishing you  a  very happy and wealthy New Year 2014 and just  sharing with you in this  beginning of the year another card  I made for Copic Marker Europe blog.
For my card I chose one of the two last images drawn by Sylvia Zet called “Iris”, as usual very very  cute and sweet, so when I saw it I couldn’t resist to ink it up for a card that, for the flowers and the shape, is nearer the spring than the winter . 
It’s a bit early??  J



The  image is a digi from Sylvia Zet called “Iris”,  the papers are Maya Design from the last "Vintage Autumn Basics" Collection, ,the sentiment is by Stempelglede,  , the dies are by Spellbinder, Cheery Lynn Nesting Dies “Oval" L-12 and XL-12, Joy! Craft Cutting and Embossing corner die.

Here is a close up of the colored image:


Tha card closed:



And  a close up of the cold embossed corner die, I usually colored it with a metallic rub-on wax, but this time I haven’t got the right colour, so I coloured it with copic  YG 91 the same of Iris wings and dress:






Copic  Markers:
Skin: E0000, R000, R00, E11, R20
Hair:  E21, E25, E29, E50
Dress and wings :  RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69, YG91, YG93 YG95, YG0000
Flowers: RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69  

Do hope you enjoy my card!
Thank you very much for your visit and for your lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of the week

Hugs,

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is just stunning.