Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Earth Colours

Hello there!

Here is Vili from Bulgaria. 

Today I'm gonna show you my first card for Copic Marker Europe. I wanted it to be something really special. I love stamps with clothes with many folds so I chose Mo's Digital Pencil "Wiz". I adore all the earth colours and that's why I coloured the image mostly with "E-colours".


Here's a closer look:


The beard of the wizard looks grey but it is in sand tones.


No matter which colour I paint with I always use W7 or W9 in order to strengthen the folds:




Copic Markers used: 
Skin: E11, E50, E51, E93
Beard: E40, E41, E42, E43, W3
Robe: E81, E84, E87, E89, W7
Hat: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Crystal Ball: B60, B63, W3
Background: E50, E51, E53, E55, W3, W5, Colourless blender

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Vili xxxx

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, this is amazing! Fabolous coloring! Thanks for sharing, this is awesome! Hugs, Elizabth

Blankina said...

Your colouring is outstanding, glad you are in the cme team..
Love the earth colours you have used.
Hugs Blankina

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, this is amazing! :)

Janette van Otterlo said...

Wow you did a great job (again)
Grtz Janette

Dora said...

wow...this is fantastic! beautiful colourwork.

honey_bunny said...

AWESOME, Vili! Keep up the great work! You're so inspiring! <3

Gerrittina said...

Wauw. This is amazing.

Rosica Katreva said...

Speechless... Thank you for this inspiration, Vili! Hugs... :)

toni_n said...

Приказна!

Diny Sprakel said...

Great work, thanks for being with us, Hugs

Unknown said...

He's beautiful.