Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New challenge: No lines technique!

Hi everyone,

As you all know Barbara/Kreativmonster left our team, so someone had to take over the challenge.
And I'm so excited to share with you that I will do that! 

You made it so hard to choose a winner with those wonderful creations! Thanks to all of you!!!
The winner will be announced on friday, october 17th.

Our new challenge is:

No lines technique

Here is my inspiration for you:


I made this card for the birthday of a fantastic friend, she was very happy with it.
The card base is 14 x 14 cm and the image is a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Love those classy ladies and I thought this would be perfect for this technique.


I stamped the image with Memento Desert Sand and coloured it like usual and I just used my copic multiliner to give an accent on her eyes and pupils. 
It's not difficult!

Here are the colours I've used:

skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E25, E21
eyelids: E79, E77, E74, E71
eyes: B14
lips: R59, R35, R22
dress: W7, R59, R37, R35, R22
ground: W7, W5, W3
background: W41

And I did the inside too because there was no sentiment on the outside.


So, now it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible. 

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of 25th November 2014.

The winner will be announced 28th of November 2014.

We are looking forward to see your creations!

Hugs
Deborah

3 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning!

SonjaK said...

Wow, what an amazing coloring! I'm curious to see what the participants will come up with.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is soooo very Beautiful!!!I Love the color red and I find it hard to color. This is sooo darn Beautifully colored!!! hugs,Heidi