Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

Winner challenge 33

Hello dear Copic Fans,

It's me again, Deborah
for the Copic Marker Europe Blog Challenge.

It was so difficult to choose a winner, there were so many entries and it was so close but...

The winner of
Challenge 33, "no lines technique", is....

Look at her beautiful CAS design and the gorgeous colouring!


Congratulation, Netty! Please send us an email to copiceurope@gmail.com
with your request for 3 Copic Sketch markers.

Big Hugs,
Deborah Deruyck
for
CME team

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful many congratulations x

Annette said...

Wow, I'm so proud to see my creation picked as the winner of the last challenge.
Thank you so much :0)
I must admit that I find the no-lines technique really tough, and this was one of my first attempts, it was a bit scary! Thanks so much for the challenges and for picking me as your winner. I'm so happy! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx