Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Courage


It's January already and I can't believe February is almost there again...well time flies when you are having fun and I surely have a lot of fun using my copic markers. 

For this creation I used my copic markers in combination with the air brush, because you can make such lovely backgrounds with an airbrush. If you want to know more, join me here on this blog on February 5th.

In the background I used the airbrush with copic markers and some of the Dutch Doobadoo masks. Because the copic ink is transparant you can create some wonderful layers with the different masks. 
I used the same colours in the background as for the image. 

The image is by The Eastwind and they have some wonderful images.
the colours I used are:
YG 61,17
Y21
BV00,23,08,04
E000,00,11,21
RV02,04,06
R35,39,37,32

The quote is by E.E.Cummings and I found it on the internet.

see you next month with an airbrush tutorial

hugs
Miranda

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous card, such a beautiful image and stunning colouring xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow this is truely lovely and the colours are lovely and rich.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}