Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Wonderland



I'm sharing  with you an envelope card.  I have used the  Dutchdoobadoo Envelope stencil and love how this turned out, it's something different.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Stars mask art stencil again with the structure paste on a sheet of Winter Wonderland paper,

I have used accetate for the window panel and kept it clear.


I have diecut the hat and gloves onto white shrink film and heated until it shrank and they made perfect embellishments for this wintery card.

The Winter Text was cut twice, once in white and once in black and I then added shabby blue frantage to the white one and then hooked my little hat over the top of the "T".


The ice skater comes on an A5 sheet of Dutch Silhouette skaters. I have added Dutchdoobadoo glue and Diamond dust for the snowywhite fluffy sparkle.


Here's the image out of the Envelope.  Isn't it cute.


I have added Dutch doobadoo Ice Crystal Snowflakes to the coloured image, which was a great embellishment and flat as the card fits inside the envelope.




Copic Markers used:-
Skin E0000, E000, E00, E11, E04 and Cheeks R20, R22
Blues B23, B26, B60
Snowman C5, C3, C1, B000, B00

Hugs Tracy x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is Just stunning Tracy. Gorgeous design and gorgeous little details.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Only By His Grace said...

Wow! This is really beautiful Tracy. I love how you have shaded around the image. Gorgeous card design.
Hugs Maz