Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Too much Cupcakes

Hi from Italy, Copics and Paper Crafting lovers!
It's Franz again here because it's my turn again to show you a new little Copic project created with all my passion for this fab markers!

I've chosen a funny Mo Manning image this time, a super lovely fairy with a belly full of Cupcakes!
Oh yes, she's very happy and satisfied...I love cupcakes, so I can understand her!!!


I coloured her outfit in Pink and Green and the cupcake in "cream" tones, gnam!



Papers I used are from Pink Paislee and Elle's Studios, ribbons and flowers from The Ribbon Girl.

 
Here is the complete list of Copic Markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 + R20 for cheecks
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Outfit - Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Outfit - Green: YG000, G12, YG63, YG69
Cupcake - Cream: E50, E51, E53, W3
Cupcake Wrap - Green: YG000, G12, G24, YG63, YG69, 100
Floor: W1, W2, W3, W5

 thanks for stopping by!
 Have a lovely day everybody :*
Franz.

2 comments:

Alexandra van den Berg-Verhoeven said...

Oww she's gorgeous Franz. Love the colours you used. Have a lovely day aswell.

Hugs Alexandra

Becky said...

wow Franz, this is totally awesome. Gorgeous image and coloring.