Followers

Monday, November 9, 2015

Which one is your favorite

 When I started with Copic I thought it was hard to choose which colour of W, T, N, and C to start with. So today I will show the same motif and what the difference actually is in the pens. But I have not showed N since I do not have it myself, but it is most similar to T, I would say. For those of you who may already have some of them maybe I can inspire to start collecting on any of the others.
In a small area it can be hard to see what colour suits you best. The differences can be seen obviously much more on larger surfaces, so I have chosen to use a subject with a reindeer where the body is the biggest surface.
I have also stamped with black ink pad in two subjects and the third subject I chose to use a brown pad.
All designs I coloured with Distress Technique, which is not so much colour and then dark on the edges and then brighter and brighter toward the center. Hope you understand what I mean ....


Here I have used the brown ink pad and reindeer are coloured with W in different shades.
W is a warm color that goes well with the Browns.


Reindeer : W0,1,3,5,7    Nose: R00,30  Horn:100
Bag: E81,84,87
Green: YG91,93,95,97
Flower: E02,08,09

This motifs is stamped in black ink pad and coloured with C which is a very cool shade of black.


Reineer: C0,1,3,5,7  Nose:R00,3  Horn:100
Bag: E41.42,44,47
Pink: RV10,63,66,69
Green: G40,82,85

This motif is also stamped with black ink pad and coloured with T which is my favourite when I'm colouring black.


Reineer:T0,1,3,6,8    Nose:R00,30     Horn: 100
Bag: E21,23,25,27,29
Green: BG90,93,96,99
Flower: E02,08,09


Here you see all subjects next to each other in order to see the differences clearly, W,T and C. What is or will be your favorite?


Have a nice week!
Hugs / Rozzan

4 comments:

stempelfrida said...

Wow, super schön koloriert und klasse Motiv! Danke für die Illustration der verschiedenen Farbtöne!
Kreative Grüße von der stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Giraffe Creations said...

Thanks!!! This was an awesome comparison!!!!

Unknown said...

That was great to see the three side by side. I think my first choice for this particular image would be W followed by T. Each one has it's own quality depending on the image. But having a side by side image to compare is great. Thanks for sharing.

Edith said...

My favorite is also the W followed by T. Love the warm colours so much.
Thanks for the comparison!
Edith