Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happiness is Homemade

Hi everyone! 
It's Sandie here today with a sweet card I made featuring Tiddly Inks Bake Me Some Love digital stamp


To create shading on the white coat and hat, I applied a very small amount of C3, then went over it and dragged it out a little with C1, and finally faded it all together with the colourless blender. This way I have no sharp contrasts between the greys and the white. 

To colour the bowl I used R81 and colourless blender. I find that colourless blender is a great way to move colour and give highlights to specific areas of the image. 

All Copic Markers used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E33
Hat/Coat/Ground - C1, C3, 0
Shoes/Pants - C5, C7, 100
Spoon - C33, C35, C37
Bowl - R81, 0


Other products used are:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Echo Park Happiness is Homemade
Cutlery Die - Magnolia
Enamel Dots - CC Designs. 

Thanks for dropping by. I hope my post inspires you to be a little bit creative today. 
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Begoña said...

I deeply lof it... its so cute.
XX Bego