Followers

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Keep calm and Copic doodle on..


Hi all Copic lovers,

It is my turn to show you a Copic creation, 
after a few posts with hand lettering this time 
I have made some doodle tags for you.


As always I start to make a hand drawn design, 
this design was made with my black Copic Multiliners
and the big lines were done with a black sketch (100).

I scan the design and save it on my computer 
and later I  print the design onto Perfect Colouring Paper.



I did several doodle versions, this version was done in black and white only.
I just got my Copic Multiliners out and started to doodle.
I have used different black Copic Multiliners 
for the bigger details a 0.3 tip and 
for the tiny details I have used a smaller  0.1 tip.

It is so relaxing, I can spend hours just drawing away.


This is the finished black and white version.

Another black and white printed version was coloured 
with some of my red Copic and a black Copic Multiliners. 


This is the finished version.
I have also added some red stones on the right side of the tag. 
Possibilities are unlimited.

Why not use more Copic colours and experiment?


That is what I did and so this is my rainbow version! 
I can recommend to doodle, it is great, relaxing and fun to do.
No rules just let your hands do the work, brain on relax mode and enjoy.

These tags can easily be used as bookmarks or be added on gift packaging.


Here are the original designs and the three versions together in a photo.

Underneath you can find the list of the Copic products used.




Hope you will keep calm and doodle on too, thanks for your visit.







No comments: