Followers

Friday, June 30, 2017

Lucky duck!

Hi Copic marker Europe fans!

Sadly today it's my latest post for Copic Marker Europe.  I needed to stop because I hardly have some free time left and it's going to be so busy for me. Thank you so much for all your visits to my blogposts!!



I've used the stampset Quackers by SugarPea Designs, they are really cute!
First I stamped the ducks and the plants in brown Memento ink on some colouring cardstock.
Then I mapped out the water with a light blue sky colour B000. I drew some clouds with C1 and added some texture to it using C3.


Then I added some more depth in the clouds using C3 marker again.


Then it's time to fill in the blue between and around the clouds using B00 and B000. I always keep it a little bit lighter around the clouds.


I blended the  blue sky colours together using B000 en B0000

The sky is ready so it's time for colouring the water. I used B60 to map that out and I used B37 to go over the lines in the water.



I blended the harsh line out using B34.


And blended again using B32 and added some marks to look like moving water.


I went over it using B37.

Blended again using B34.


And blended again using B32


Blended everything together using B21 and that is the lightest colour.

Then it was time to colour all the other things, like these plants.

The ducks were awesome to colour.

So here you can see the finished project using Copic markers.


I've added some more light using a white Derwent coloursoft pencil. You can do it with any white colourpencil. I also added some white highlights using the Copic Opaque White paint, that finished the colouring.


And here you can see the finished card:

All the colours I've used:
sky: B00, B000, B0000
clouds: C3, C1
water: B60, B37, B34, B32, B21 (+ white colourpencil and Copic opaque white)
ducks: Y17, Y15, Y11/ YR07, YR04, YR02,  YR00
green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
pink: RV17, RV55, RV52
brown: YR21, YR23, E37, E35

Thanks for your visit!

Deborah

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Deborah you will be missed, thanks for your great inspiration here.
See you in blogland anywya, take care, hugs Blankina