Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Mermaids

Hi there Copic loversElena F here from Scrap-lanak Ganbaran.

I made some bookmarks using the No Lines Colouring Technique. I stamped with different colours of Memento Ink to show you the different intensities between traditional black stamping and no lines colouring, but using the same Copic colour markers to colour them.



First, I stamped all the main characters from the stamp set. Each one in one different Memento ink as you can see in the picture. I also stamped each one on a post it note to make a mask so I can create a scene.


After some masking I decided to go with those scenes to colour.


I started colouring the skin with these markers; E0000, 00, 21, 11,13, E95.


I want the main characters to pop up in the design so I coloured their tails with FYG1, YG01 and adding a lot of mini dots in YG23 and G94.


I coloured the hair in red using R89, 59, 85, 83.



Now it's time to play with the background. I started colouring with BG10 and BG000 on all the the tags.


I painted a lot of seaweed branches starting from my lightest green colour to the darker one using YG61, 63 and G94. In the next picture showing you can see how different the backgrounds look just by adding some seaweed.


Sand colouring using the following markers: E57, 35, 21, 53, 00.


I left the little details and fishes till the end to see which colour would be the prettiest and pop up them up, after all the background was coloured.


To finish my colouring I took some Multiliners to add details to the eyes, the fish, and some lines in the seaweed. See how different they look? There is much more depth:


....and colouring done.

The list of markers I've used to colour the tags:

Skin: E0000, 00, 21, 11, 13, E95
Hair: R89, 59, 85, 83 
Tails: FYG1, YG01, YG23, G94
Greens: G94, YG61, 63
Background: BG000, 10
Sand: E57, 35, 21, 53, 00

I hope you found this post inspiring.
Thanks for sticking with me to the end!



No comments: